Sunshine Blogger Award
Thank you sis at Bipolarchasosblog.wordpress.com for nominating for this award. I’m honored and I accept.
The Questions I was asked are :
- Have you ever suffered from depression? Yes, when I was in college. Alhamdullilah I decided to quit cold Turkey a year in because I didn’t want to become a zombie and an object of experiment because I knew they were testing some new ones on me. My boss and friend at the time used to joke, “How is a med with such a copay help you become less depressed?” Mind you she was the Pharmacist and I was the Tech. It still makes me laugh.
- What annoys you most? Why? People who are always sniffing and hunting smells. It’s like they make you self-conscious.
- Have you ever soaked in a hot springs? No, I would love to do that though. It’s on the bucket list insha’Allah.
- What is one place you wanted to travel to but never have been and why? Bora Bora is a dream location for me. The Maldives islands too. Insha’Allah one day.
- Is Grey a color? For me, yes.
- Can you ride a horse? No. That’s a bucket list item too. I really want to. There are many here and I need to make time for horseback riding insha’Allah. It’s not like it’s not affordable.
- One weird thing about yourself? I talk to myself a lot, even in silence my mind just prattles on. Lol!
- If you could be a animal what would you be? A turtle or a cat. If not, a hooter or dove.
- Last book You read? What was it? I’m currently reading several books and manuscripts. I know I do unheard of multitasking… But to answer your question, the last book I completed was a children’s book titled ‘A Gift From Jannah’ by Prolance Publishing.
- Last movie you watched ? Was it any good? A United Kingdom is the last movie we saw. It was very emotional.
- Do you go to the library regularly? Yup! Like clockwork. There is one facing my apartment complex alhamdullilah. Everyday, after I clock out of work from home. My son and I take a stroll around the neighborhood to check the mail. Then we cross the road to go to the library. He plays on the computer while I read a book or check out materials. My first job in the USA was at a library actually. I shelved books, CDs, etc. and I made tons of friends alhamdullilah.
The questions I ask are :
- How many women are they in your field of your work at your job?
- How do you deal with mean girlfriends?
- What is your routine for self-love and pampering?
- What is your favorite fruit?
- What is favorite your drink?
Nominees : You don’t have to participate if you don’t want to :). Life gets hectic.